We’re now offering our popular Wills, Trusts & Nursing
Home Asset Protection Seminar online.
Join us from the comfort of your couch!
Learn how to protect your
family home & nest egg
Friday, May 29, 2020 – 2:00pm
Discover How to Protect Your Assets and Provide for Your Loved Ones
Are you ready to begin making decisions that will protect your independence and ability to stay in control if you get sick or need long-term care in the future?
Join Attorney Adam Rubin for a special ONLINE 90 minute training event! Learn how to use simple legal strategies to help make your wishes known, keep peace in the family, and ensure that life is as easy as possible for your loved ones, no matter what happens.
Who Should Attend This Webinar?
If you don’t currently have a plan in place to protect your family and assets… or if it’s been at least three years since you’ve last looked at your old estate plan.
On this webinar you’ll learn:
- The advantages and disadvantages of Wills and Living Trusts.
- Why everyone needs an Estate Plan if they own a home and have assets.
- How to protect your family and wealth from predators and creditors after you are gone.
- How to avoid family squabbles over money and possessions when you are gone.
- How to pass not only money and property, but also wisdom, values and life lessons to the generations that follow.
- Common missteps by families raising children with challenges, disabilities or special needs.
- What implications will the new SECURE Act have on your Estate Plan?
Yes! Send me the instructions on how to join this 1 hour estate planning webinar!
Adam D. Rubin is a partner of the East Brunswick, New Jersey law firm Levine, Furman & Rubin, LLC.
Adam completed his undergraduate studies in Sports Management at the University of Michigan, graduating with a Bachelor of Arts Degree. He was awarded his Juris Doctor degree by the University of Miami School of Law. He also received a Certificate of Specialization in International Taxation and served as president of the Tax Law Society. He continued his legal education at the University of Miami and received a Master of Laws in Taxation.
Adam is also a Certified Public Accountant.