Are you an elderly individual? Are you caring for an older individual? If so, there are plenty of trustworthy resources to turn to for information, advice, and guidance. This page is full of credible information regarding everything from nursing homes to hospitals and much more.
Highly Ranked Nursing Homes
There are times when an elderly person may require nursing home care. With so many of these facilities to choose from, it’s important to focus on those with the best reputation.
- Sunrise of East Brunswick – a highly rated assisted living facility with a dedicated staff and a variety of modern amenities.
- The Chelsea at East Brunswick – there is more to this facility than meets the eye, as it is designed to care for people with all types of health concerns. From assisted living to mental and behavioral health, the services here are varied.
- CareOne at East Brunswick – with a commitment to strong management standards and resident quality of life, you can’t go wrong with this facility.
You hope you or your loved one never has to visit a local hospital, but there is typically no hiding from this. Fortunately, there are a variety of hospitals in the local area with a reputation for providing top notch medical care.
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital – this 600 bed academic hospital leaves nothing to be desired.
- Saint Peter’s University Hospital – for more than 100 years, this hospital has been serving the local area. This experience, combined with a commitment to high quality care, makes it one of the best hospitals in the state.
- Riverview Medical Center – this facility provides a variety of services, ranging from emergency care to primary care and everything in between.
It doesn’t matter if you are planning your own funeral or helping make final arrangements for a loved one, it’s important to know your options. There are a variety of funeral homes in the area, some of which have been serving local residents for decades.
- Brunswick Memorial Funeral Home – one of the top rated funeral homes in the area, Brunswick Memorial is well known for its compassion, convenient location, and variety of services.
- Rezem Funeral Home – for more than 65 years, this funeral home has been serving individuals of all faiths.
- Selover Funeral Home – serving the area since 1965, this funeral home provides services on both a preneed and at-need basis.
Elderly individuals need to spend time communicating with others. Fortunately, there are a variety of local organizations that make this possible.
- Rotary Club of East Brunswick & South River – the top rotary club in the area, this is a perfect place for elderly individuals to network, make new contacts, and discuss the past, present, and future.
- Veterans of Foreign Wars East Brunswick Memorial Post 133 – for individuals who served their country, this local organization is one of the best for meeting up with others and partaking in a variety of activities.
More Places You Might Find Useful
There are many other groups that organize and meet in the local area. These groups cover a variety of matters, as you will see from the list below:
- Adult Life Skills Program
- African-American Cultural Association
- Alcoholics Anonymous
- Central Jersey Christian Singles
- Epilepsy Foundation of New Jersey
- Kiwanis Club of East Brunswick
- Raritan Valley YMCA East Brunswick Center
- Senior Citizens Social Club of East Brunswick
Not finding what you need here? Levine, Furman, & Rubin is happy to help. Contact us today to discuss your estate planning needs in detail.