LIVING TRUSTS AND WILLS SEMINARS
You will leave our workshop with the understanding of how:
• You can avoid your family fighting over money and possessions when you are gone.
• You can protect your home and your savings from the devastating expenses of a nursing home.
• You can protect your hard-earned assets from your children’s spouses.
• You can protect your loved ones with substance abuse issues.
• You can avoid the common planning missteps by families raising children with challenges, disabilities, or special needs.
Now is the right time for you to get your affairs in order with an up-to-date Estate Plan!
Adam D. Rubin, Esq.
Adam D. Rubin is a partner of the East Brunswick, New Jersey law firm Levine, Furman & Rubin, LLC.
Adam completed his undergraduate studies in Sports Management at the University of Michigan, graduating with a Bachelor of Arts Degree. He was awarded his Juris Doctor degree by the University of Miami School of Law. He also received a Certificate of Specialization in International Taxation and served as president of the Tax Law Society. He continued his legal education at the University of Miami and received a Master of Laws in Taxation.
Adam is also a Certified Public Accountant.